Vi segnalo questo simatico articolo.
FONTE: http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexisnedd/sign ... .hbMRYZaZD21 segni che la tua ossessione per il tè è fuori controllo!
1. You have more varieties of tea than you have pairs of shoes. Or shirts. Or friends.
2. You have frequently experienced the emotional state that is “teapot lust.”
3. You’ve done your research regarding medicinal tea blends and can treat pretty much anything with a good brew.
4. And you feel like the goddamn potions master whenever anyone asks you what tea is good for their problems.
5. It genuinely angers you when you have to abandon a cup of tea and it’s cold by the time you get back
6. You also have way too many tea strainers to avoid cross-leaf contamination.
7. You openly judge people who microwave their tea.
8. The smell of dry tea leaves can calm you down in an instant.
9. So can looking at tea-related cinemagraphs.
10. You’ve developed a seething distrust of “coffee people.”
11. You react to cutesy tea infusers the same way most people react to human babies.
12. You have a very strong opinion about bag tea.
13. You also have a very strong opinion on green tea: powder or leaf?
14. You have “a guy” that you go to for your tea.
15. The way you take your black tea is more complicated than most cocktails.
16. You need to drink tea more than once a day to feel alive, and that’s not an exaggeration.
17. The mere thought of pouring the water BEFORE putting the tea bag in makes bile rise up in your throat.
18. You’re convinced that the amount of green tea you drink will render you essentially immortal.
19. You won’t let anyone else make you a cup of tea because you know they’re going to screw it up somehow.
20. You have special teapots for making certain kinds of tea.
21. And your love for tea doesn’t stop at drinking it. Tea flavored snacks, tea scented candles…